Thursday, November 19, 2009

I just lost my job!



Haha, so funny. I've sort of been thinking about how great it would be to get let go so I can focus on what's really important at this time in my life and it happened. They let me go at my job yesterday. I feel great about it. I have my studio to work on and now I have all the free time in the world to spending doing what really matters.

Anyways, I finally finished adding all the joint compound and sa
nding down the workstation area. I have a session on Sunday and have it all cleaned up and ready to go. I hope to get some more drywall over there asap and finish up the control room area. Without a job I have lots of time but I also hope t
o find a way to have the funds needed to continue working on this project. I know it will work out for me because everything is going great.

Here area coupla photos of the area before I lay down some primer to seal the deal.




No comments:

Post a Comment